Have you ever felt like you’re not in total control of your life?
That you have too much on your plate and everyone – your parents, friends and teachers – is telling you what to do?
Imagine how much easier it would be to cope if you felt more confident, fearless and strong.
Get the Monkeys off Your Back is a game-changing book that will provide you with easy-to-implement strategies to take control, so you can break through barriers, build your resilience, and live up to your full potential.
Motivational speaker Daniel Merza shares his own personal story of resilience and draws on the journey of others who experienced their own setbacks and adversities during their teen years. In these stories, Daniel shows how he and other people were able to rise above these challenges to become resilient, in control and mentally tough – even when the challenges seemed insurmountable – so that you can too.
Get the Monkeys off Your Back will help you:
- develop greater self-awareness and unlock self-belief and potential
- develop healthy relationships to beat bullying and peer pressure
- identify social media addiction and take the steps to beat it
- manage mental health issues
- manage distractions and develop laser-like focus
- manage performance-related fear, stress and anxiety
- overcome failure, setbacks and adversity
- make important school, career and life choices
It’s time to step up, take control and become the leader of your life.
It’s time to get the monkeys off your back.