You’re a serious writer confident in your manuscript. You’re confident you’ve addressed issues in the content and you have a story – whether it’s fiction or nonfiction – that’s tight and holds together cohesively. It’s a good book. But there are other requirements: the copy’s not the best, and you want a presence on the net.
Your book will be copyedited and proofread, your book will be published in print and digital formats, and you’ll get a swath of promotional material to help publicise your book, as well as you, the author. This is invaluable for those who are ready to make big inroads in writing, and are confident in their book and themselves, or who feel that they have a product which can be something special with the right nurturing.
The Owl is for the wise, who know what they want and only need the tools to get there.
- 50 printed books (full colour cover, black and white internals)
- Project management and author support (we’ll hold your hand)
- Registration of an ISBN and barcode
- Choice of book size
- Library deposit
- FULL copyedit of manuscript
- Social media set up guide
- Author bio
- Back cover blurb
- Cover design and layout
- Internal design and layout
- Inclusion of up to 12 images (supplied by you)
- Choice of matte or gloss cover
- 3D book image for promotion
- Ebook conversion and upload to Amazon
- Press release
- Global distribution for sales
- Print on demand set up
- Book launch guide
- Marketing plan
- 100% control
- 100% royalties
- 100% copyright
- Connection to bookshops, libraries and book distributors
*Please note that packages are calculated on books up to 50,000 words. Extra charges will apply for longer manuscripts.